Here is some great news for all East Valley chocoholics, Arizona dieters, busy students and intelligent entrepreneurs. In June 2010, Xocai (the antioxidant dark chocolate company) sponsored a weight-loss pilot study which followed 50 participants. The healthy chocolate dieters substituted 2 meals daily with the X-ProteinMeal Replacement Shake.
The study has concluded and I am excited to report that the Xocai review results are phenomenal! The total combined chocolate weight loss was 1,569 pounds! That’s an average of 31 pounds per person! I wonder if Chandler Weight Watchers, East Valley NutriSystem, or Slim Fast users can match that?
Another key health factor is waist circumference. The average reduction for the Xocai chocolate diet participants was 5.8 inches. How many of you Phoenix boomers want to shrink your muffin tops by eating dark chocolate?
The following information about the Phoenix Xocai chocolate weight loss plan explains some of the reasons for the outstanding results.
- Use of a protein shake with cocoa and complex carbohydrates reduces the normal pain in the body usually experienced after vigorous exercise by people.
- Increased levels of omega 3 assist in weight loss.
- Whey protein isolate is very effective in weight loss.
- Reporting to an interactive web page or participating in a weekly call increases compliance.
- Socially interactive diet programs maximize weight loss.
If you are serious about losing weight or joining a multi-million dollar company, contact me today!
- Healthy Chocolate Coach Joann Price
- Chandler, Arizona
- (480) 330-1395
If you learned of a cure for cancer, would you say, “I’m healthy, I don’t need it.” and then just go on with your life? Hopefully, you’d be so excited that you’d tell everyone you knew and everyone you met about your amazing discovery. Well, I don’t think Xocai cures cancer, but the science, research and personal experiences show that this high antioxidant chocolate is changing people’s lives. So even if your health, finances and lifestyle are wonderful, please be kind and compassionate enough to share the good news of healthy chocolate with the people you love.
Xocai healthy chocolate is just too good to keep to yourself!